Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's Been A While....

I have been so busy walking around, I have not kept up my correspondence on here. Yes, correspondence is a big word. I have been learning new words almost every day. I say "that" a lot. I also say "outside", "tree", "dog", "ball" and some more I can't think of right now.

Mommy and daddy think it's funny when they're putting my socks on I help by lifting my feet up for them. The other day mommy asked me to go get my shoes while she got hers. I went in my room and found them and brought them to her. And she made a big deal out of it. I keep surprising her with what I know. It's fun.

I have a new face I like to make. Mommy and daddy think it's really cute, so i'll probably keep doing it for awhile. Here are some pictures:



Here, I have banana in my mouth.






Don't you just want to squeeze me?

No comments:






HAPPY BOY

HAPPY BOY

ZONKED OUT

ZONKED OUT

BIG BOY JAMMIES

BIG BOY JAMMIES

this is one of Parker's first photo ops - he decided to express his excitement on life outside of the womb


this is one of our favorite picture sequences - Parker kept moving his head and his hat kept coming over his eyes. It was super cute!

big yawn - he's about 1 1/2 months here

Parker discovered his tongue

Parker's got some crazy hair!

3 MONTH PHOTO SHOOT

3 MONTH PHOTO SHOOT




Parker's beginning to like being on his tummy more - 4 months

another view of that crazy hair!

Parker's enjoying his new activity. Check out those chunky thighs!