Thursday, April 9, 2009

Belated Birthday Pictures


Here are some pictures from my birthday....a little late, i know. And, to top things off, my pictures uploaded in reverse order. Sorry, not gonna take the time to fix it.


I had lots of friends come over to celebrate with me.


I got so many cool toys and clothes. Thanks everyone! I have been having so much fun learning new things.






There's my candle.





Mommy made me a giant cupcake with a "P" on it just for me.



I got a birthday hat from Toys'R'Us and a fun balloon that just recently disappeared.....mom, where did it go?


2 comments:

Jessica said...

is that a wheely bug I see?

dawn said...

yes, my parents got it for him for Christmas. I wanted it after seeing how much fun Hannah had with hers. I'm glad you got Grant's for so little out of pocket.






HAPPY BOY

HAPPY BOY

ZONKED OUT

ZONKED OUT

BIG BOY JAMMIES

BIG BOY JAMMIES

this is one of Parker's first photo ops - he decided to express his excitement on life outside of the womb


this is one of our favorite picture sequences - Parker kept moving his head and his hat kept coming over his eyes. It was super cute!

big yawn - he's about 1 1/2 months here

Parker discovered his tongue

Parker's got some crazy hair!

3 MONTH PHOTO SHOOT

3 MONTH PHOTO SHOOT




Parker's beginning to like being on his tummy more - 4 months

another view of that crazy hair!

Parker's enjoying his new activity. Check out those chunky thighs!