Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pulling up

So, this morning, I learned something new. Here's some pictures mommy took:


Now, just so we're clear - mommy did not help me get into this position. I kind of crawled (I haven't quite mastered that yet) over to this basket and pulled myself up and then stood there and moved along the furniture. If you can't tell, I'm pretty proud of myself. Mommy was making a big deal about it too.



I got pretty excited because I moved along the furniture.

This was me last week; I was starting to learn how to pull up then. Very, very sneaky!





3 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow!! Can't believe how fast he is growing up!! Not too much longer now and he will be walking!!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooh good job big guy!!!! you do look quite proud...if only we could have captured mommy's face!!!!

Jessica said...

Yeah Parker!! You're getting so big!! What a cutie pie!






HAPPY BOY

HAPPY BOY

ZONKED OUT

ZONKED OUT

BIG BOY JAMMIES

BIG BOY JAMMIES

this is one of Parker's first photo ops - he decided to express his excitement on life outside of the womb


this is one of our favorite picture sequences - Parker kept moving his head and his hat kept coming over his eyes. It was super cute!

big yawn - he's about 1 1/2 months here

Parker discovered his tongue

Parker's got some crazy hair!

3 MONTH PHOTO SHOOT

3 MONTH PHOTO SHOOT




Parker's beginning to like being on his tummy more - 4 months

another view of that crazy hair!

Parker's enjoying his new activity. Check out those chunky thighs!