Thursday, September 4, 2008

6 MONTHS!

I am now just over 28" long and 18 lbs. I am growing tall and strong - just like my daddy. I have been rolling over a lot. Mommy keeps putting my toys out of reach so I have to move to get them. What is that all about?


Mommy has also been helping me learn to sit up; sometimes I fall over, but I am actually starting to get the hang of it now.
I have had some sinus problems lately. (That's why I have been a little behind in my writing on this.) Mommy keeps pouring this weird stuff in my nose; sometimes it makes me sneeze.
I have something new and super fun to play on. My friends, Kayden and Lannon, let me borrow this.

I really enjoy "reading" the books.


Oh, and this is pretty big news. Mommy finally let me start eating with my clothes on. Mommy doesn't like messes. But, I heard she talked to my aunt Jaime who was concerned that if this trend lasted too long, I may be taking my shirt off at friends' houses to eat - and then I would be so embarassed. (And so would mommy).
Mommy and Daddy painted the bonus room a fun purple color to make it into a play room for me. Mommy and I have had a lot of fun in there this week.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

He looks so grown up! His hair has come in nicely...I'm afraid that won't be the case for my buddy Grant!! Love all the pic and update!

Andrea Rivera said...

Dawn! It has been so very long since I have talked to you. I can see you have been very busy - it's me, Andrea from Berry, don't our days in Lemley seem so very long ago. I'm glad that things look like they are going well, I'd love to hear more - you can email me at andreaellis@fightingillini.com or andrearivera1219@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous said...

Grace still eats in her diaper quite often- I've been wondering at what point that will be unacceptable- hopefully after she has either stopped liking spaghetti or has learned to stop dumping it on herself.






HAPPY BOY

HAPPY BOY

ZONKED OUT

ZONKED OUT

BIG BOY JAMMIES

BIG BOY JAMMIES

this is one of Parker's first photo ops - he decided to express his excitement on life outside of the womb


this is one of our favorite picture sequences - Parker kept moving his head and his hat kept coming over his eyes. It was super cute!

big yawn - he's about 1 1/2 months here

Parker discovered his tongue

Parker's got some crazy hair!

3 MONTH PHOTO SHOOT

3 MONTH PHOTO SHOOT




Parker's beginning to like being on his tummy more - 4 months

another view of that crazy hair!

Parker's enjoying his new activity. Check out those chunky thighs!